Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Loki's Lacquer - This is Serious! collection

Hi all!
Tara sent me the top picks from the collection for review - have a look!
My camera died as I was swatching - so please enjoy the macro lens on the phone!

 The first one is "Who Dies An Made You Fu*king King of the Zombies?"
I love glitter toppers, and the ones that appeal to me the most have 
the multi sized glitters in complimentary colours - so this is a winner all around!

Over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
 Next is "Don't Forget to Kill Phillip!" - an emerald jelly packed full of green squares 
and hexes, with gold and silver specks.
3 dabbed coats on its own
 I'm not a hue fan of green, but this was luscious - so jelly and sparkly!
And I saved the best for last - "Ed! This is serious!" - an absolute pain to capture, but a stunner in person!
(macro spam coming up!)







So there you have it - 3 picks from the collection, which will run out at the end of the month, 
so hurry and jump to Loki's Lacquer and pick these up!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. that black and red glitter is perfection. i love it over my boyfriend scales walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Who Died, and Ed too. I almost bought Phillip but tried the textured I Got Wood instead. I'm yet to try Ed though, been so busy with other things I haven't had a chance to play with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them ALL!!! they look amazingly pretty :D
    I have tagged you on my blog with the Beauty Blogger tag :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...