Monday, November 19, 2012

Showing my 'stache - Orange & Coral

This next part of the series is a surprising one - for me anyway!
I have a whole lot of orange and coral nail polish!!! Why? How? - No idea!

Source
I only ever wear it on my toes, but it' would be a great way to add a pop of colour 
to a stamp on my nails (maybe I should try it LOL)

As always, here are just some of my beauties:

  1. Orly Orange Punch
  2. OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It
  3. Jezy Shade 1
  4. ulta3 Tangelo
  5. BYS Hissy Fit
  6. Essence Raspberry Swirl
  7. Essence Better Late Than Never
  8. ulta3 Watermelon
  9. Essence C'est La Vie!

Natural Light
With Flash
Lamp Light
 Is there a colour you're surprised to have in your collection?
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. My surprise colour is Essence High Spirits. It's fugly but in a good way. Also I LOVE ORANGE. You're missing China Glaze Riveting and I think you need to get on that (or a dupe). =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an interesting colour(Essence I mean) I don't have it, but it is a good "ugly" colour)) I have OPI Over The Taupe for that. Riveting I have seen online, but never in person - so hard to decide!

      Delete
  2. wow, that is a lot of orange! did realise u had that many but should have guessed.... there is a couple of colours i have that i'm surprised i have, u know which ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL)) Stepping out of a comfort zone can lead to great new discoveries!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...