Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blogger Collaboration Series: Tee Bee's Nails

I have recently asked a few of my fellow bloggers to help me create a series of designs inspired by jewelry.
I must say the response has been overwhelming and I am very grateful to all that have taken part so far. 
Source
If you have not received a request from me, but would like to take part, please send me an email - 
I would be very happy to include your work too!
First up is a newbie blogger - Teneil from Tee Bee's Nails


Hi Everyone! My name is Teneil and I live over at Tee Bee's Nails. I guess I'm still relatively new to the nail blogging community, but I do have Natalia (cats-n-nails) to thank for putting the idea in my head. My love of nail polish and passion for nail art has helped me to stumble upon a newly chosen possible career path as well - I've just started a course to become a Nail Technician. Although it's hard to study when I'd much rather be painting my nails.

Now it my first ever Guest blog post, which I'm thrilled about. I have to apologise for the photos as I never really thought about how the actual manicure and colours would come up on camera until it was time to take the photos and it was difficult.
I was given a theme of Jewellery - which I have a not-so-secret soft spot for because I've worked in jewellery for over 5 years. 
For me jewellery is all about glitz, glam, girly and of course white gold/silver & anything that reflects diamonds! 
I love sticking with a colour theme and using different styles and techniques. As you can see it's all about the glitter! I’ve even used rhinestones, which I’ve only used once or twice before, I’m hoping to incorporate them a lot more in my nail art. 
I do most, if not all, of my nail art free hand and only use nail polish – no paints at all. I think there is a challenge in "nail polish only" nail art because polish moves differently to paint and is a lot harder.
Unfortunately this is not some of my best work, but hopefully you’ll pop over to Tee Bee’s Nails sometime and check out my other work, and hopefully soon I’ll have some more inspired work to share with you all. 
Before I go, here is the collection of polishes I used to achieve this manicure – if you would like more specific name’s, feel free to contact me and I would be more then happy to help you out

Thanks, Teneil xxx

I am certainty impressed with the free hand skills of this "newbie"!
Please don't forget to visit Teneil's blog and check out her amazing designs)))
I hope you enjoy this series (many more to come this month) and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those stars on the thumb nail look amazing! I need a polish with those kinds of glitters in it :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...